Covid-19 Policy & Procedure
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this difficult time. We will no longer be able to accommodate walk in appointments or walk in product sales. Please call 410-571-1280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or for curbside pickup.
Health and safety will continue to be our top priority, and with that in mind, we are taking necessary precautions to ensure your safety and ours.
• Employees will be screened daily for signs of illness, including symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or a temperature of 100.0 F or above.
• Employees will also be wearing masks during the work day.
• Your provider will wear a mask and protective eye wear at all times while treating patients.
• Patients will be asked to wear their own mask to their appointment. If they do not have one, we will not be able to see them for their scheduled appointment.
• If you have any symptoms such as cough, fever, or feeling unwell please call to reschedule your appointment
• If you have traveled anywhere in the past 14 days or have been in contact with a symptomatic COVID patient please call to reschedule your appointment.
• Patients temperature will be checked upon arrival. Patients with a temperature of 100.0 OR greater will kindly be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• When patients arrive to their appointment they will wait in their car and call the front desk at 410-571-1280. The front desk will determine if they can come in for their treatment or will call them back when it is safe to enter. This is intended to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time and will give us time to properly sanitize all surfaces in between patient appointments.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate our new normal.