What to Expect
Your health and safety are our priorities and we strive to make your visit as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Here’s what to expect.
The purpose of the consultation is to enable you to make the best, most educated decision to achieve your health and beauty goals. Because we always put safety first, our doctors begin every consultation by discussing your overall health and well-being. Our next consideration is your vision for the outcome of the surgery, and Dr. Sullivan will work with you to ensure your expectations are realistic and attainable. They will also determine whether you need pre-operative testing like blood work, an EKG, a mammogram or clearance from your primary care physician.
Also during the consultation, your doctor will listen to all of your concerns and answer all of your questions regarding surgery. You will also be able to review photos of some of our previous patients’ results.
Why We Charge a Consultation Fee
Our consultation fee is $100 for cosmetic patients. We believe that in consulting with a professional – as with all things in life – you get what you pay for. Unfortunately, too often, a “free consultation” for cosmetic surgery turns into nothing but a high-pressured sales pitch.
A professional consultation should be a learning experience and should function solely to your benefit and advantage. Dr Sullivan will spend time with you to ensure she understands your motivations and desires. She believes that she should never pressure you into making a very important and personal decision.
Ultimately, your doctor will help you decide if surgery will help you achieve your overall health and beauty goals. In fact, we sometimes recommend that you do nothing.
We understand life can be busy but we kindly ask that if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointments you do at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment. If you do not show up for an appointment there is a $50 No-Show fee.
We’re with you every step of the way, ensuring all your questions are answered and that you know what next steps to take. From the initial consultation to surgery and beyond, our staff will guide you through every appointment and procedure and offer guidance and recommendations for how to prepare and what to expect. We understand that this isn’t something you do every day – and we do. You can trust in our expertise and know that we have your best interests at heart.
Post-Op & Recovery
We proactively work with all patients to ensure they achieve full recovery as quickly as possible. After surgery, our staff will provide you with instructions for your post-operative care and follow-up appointments. We’ll check in with you to make sure that you are healthy, well and enjoying the results of your procedure.
Covid – 19 Policy
Health and safety will continue to be our top priority, and with that in mind, we are taking necessary precautions to ensure your safety and ours.
- Employees will be screened daily for signs of illness, including symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or a temperature of 100.0 F or above.
- Employees will also be wearing masks during the work day.
- Your provider will wear a mask and protective eye wear at all times while treating patients.
- Patients will be asked to wear their own mask to their appointment. If they do not have one, we will not be able to see them for their scheduled appointment.
- If you have any symptoms such as cough, fever, or feeling unwell please call to reschedule your appointment
- If you have traveled anywhere in the past 14 days or have been in contact with a symptomatic COVID patient please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Patients temperature will be checked upon arrival. Patients with a temperature of 100.0 OR greater will kindly be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- When patients arrive to their appointment they will wait in their car and call the front desk. The front desk will determine if they can come in for their treatment or will call them back when it is safe to enter. This is intended to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time and will give us time to properly sanitize all surfaces in between patient appointments